Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rotoscoping Goes To Funkytown!


So here's the final result of my rotoscoping assignment. I might have gotten slightly carried away here, but I had a lot of fun making this one! The quality of this compressed video is a bit crappy but I wasn't sure what else I could do. Still, I'm really happy with how it turned out overall. And for someone who can't stand dancing in public and will do anything to avoid it, I'm pretty chuffed with my efforts.
Disco Stu had to be thrown in there somewhere too... Disco Stu makes everything look super fly! Mmmm hmmmmm.... 
:-]

3 comments:

  1. This is great! But I think 'gettin jiggy with it' by Will Smith would suit better. Up to you but.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky moves! I love this, you've gone the extra mile and made a skillful, fun and complete work for your showreel. That's smart! The graphics are great and you ARE a good dancer! Yeah, I know it's always hilarious when people are really serious on the dance floor!D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Lydia. Getting up and moving around is so important in animation. Getting up and getting down, makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete